Friday, July 31, 2009

Good Morning..! Be your Own Life Coach

Good Morning

Be your own life coach. The next time you feel like turning yourself into a destructive thinker, breath deep and say, I love myself, just the way I am. Learn to walk and talk speaking and thinking only about things that will make your life better.

If you want to learn something, read books with the information you need to learn. Set plans and write your goals down and then take the action needed to achieve those goals. If you catch yourself feeling like your dreams will never come true, stop, and say to yourself, yes, and my dreams will come true.



If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness.

---

Les Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a reply box to my post.
Note: Please avoid indecent and inappropriate words.

Thanx for your visit.