Thursday, August 13, 2009

Letter 2 Dad-Its funny

Letter 2 Dad-Its tooooooooooo goood
A father passing by his teenage daughter's bedroom
was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and

Everything was neat and tidy. Then he saw an envelope

propped up prominently on the centre of the pillow. It

was addressed "Dad".

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and

read the letter with trembling hands:-


Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing

you, but I'm leaving home. I had to elope with my new

boyfriend Saim because I wanted to avoid a scene with

Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Saim and he is so

nice to me. I know when you meet him you'll like him

too - even with all his piercing, tattoos, and

motorcycle clothes.

But it's not only the passion Dad, I'm pregnant and

Saim said that he wants me to have the kid and that we

can be very happy together. Even though Saim is much

older than me (anyway, 42 isn't so old these days is

it?), and has no money, really these things shouldn't

tand in the way of our relationship, don't you agree?

Saim has a great CD collection; he already owns a

trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for

the whole winter.
It's true he has other girlfriends as well but I know

he'll be faithful to me in his own way. He wants to

have many more children with me and that's now one of

my dreams too.


Saim taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt

anyone and he'll be growing it for us and we'll trade

it with our friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we

want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will

find a cure for AIDS so Saim can get better; he sure

deserves it!!
Don't worry Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how

to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure we'll be back

to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.


Your loving daughter,

Rosie.


At the bottom of the page were the letters "PTO".

Hands still trembling, her father turned the sheet,

and read:


PS: Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at the

neighbour's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life
than my report card

that's in my desk centre drawer.


Please sign it and call when it is safe for me to come

home.

I love you!

Keep Smiling.....Have a nice day.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a reply box to my post.
Note: Please avoid indecent and inappropriate words.

Thanx for your visit.